We’re Topex Wholesalers Limited TA Krishnasarees.com, 107-109 Ealing Road, Wembley, Middx, HA0 4BP and we're subject to English law.
What information do we collect and why?
We will collect certain personal information from and about you in the course of your relationship with us.
This information includes your name, address, age, gender, contact details and location.
We may collect this information from you when you sign up to receive emails from us, place an order on our website, buy our product from another online site e.g. Amazon or Ebay, enter into competitions, redeem an offer or voucher code, or otherwise correspond with us
We may also anonymise your data and aggregate it with other users' data (so that you could not be identified from this information and is no longer personal data relating to you) and provide data analytic services to certain third parties with whom we have contractual relationships.
We are processing your information:
- to be able to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, offers, products and/or services that you request from us
- for marketing purposes (where it is in our legitimate interests to promote our Services and we have balanced our legitimate interests with any potential risks to your data protection rights and consider that these are outweighed by the significant benefits in being able to provide the Services to you and to promote our business or, where we pass your information to third parties for direct marketing purposes, you have opted in to receive such marketing see What about marketing? below)
- as this is necessary for the pursuit of our legitimate interests in offering, improving and marketing the Services. We have balanced our legitimate interests with any potential risks to your data protection rights and consider that these are outweighed by the significant benefits in being able to provide the Services to you and to improve our Services.
- to administer any competitions you have entered
We won’t use your information for any other purposes unless we are required to do so by law.
What about marketing?
Marketing by Krishna Sarees
Krishna Sarees would like to contact you from time to time about our new similar products and promotional offers by email, SMS, post or telephone.
Do we make automated decisions concerning you?
We may, at times, use an automated decision-making system to decide which offers we send you, and how often.
Who do we share your information with?
We may share your personal information with:
- our IT service and infrastructure providers that we use as part of our website, app and IT storage solutions
- our marketing partner, Salesfiire, Nosto Solutions Ltd, Trustpilot and Mailchimp (including, where you have agreed that we can do so, for marketing purposes)
- any other third party entities who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us
- any other third parties as required by law or for the purposes of crime (including fraud), to prevent or investigate breaches of, or to enforce, our Terms, to respond to or investigate security vulnerabilities, or to respond to emergencies, and to protect the rights of third parties.
Will we transfer your information outside the UK?
Where possible, we try to only process your information within the UK and European Economic Area (EEA). If we or our service providers transfer personal data outside of the UK or EEA, we always require that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect the information when it is processed.
Part of our marketing system is based in the USA. We have put in place safeguards to protect personal data processed in or accessed from the USA.
How long will we keep your information?
How long we keep your information will depend on the purpose for which we use it.
We will keep your personal information for the period required to perform the relevant services and then for 12 months from the date you stop engaging with us.
Sometimes we de-identify your information so it can’t be attributed to you individually and use this data for data analytics and product development purposes.
Otherwise, we securely erase your information once no longer needed.
You have the following rights regarding your information:
What does this mean?
The right to be informed
The right of access
The right to rectification
You’re entitled to have your information corrected if it’s inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to erasure
This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and, in simple terms, enables you to request the deletion or removal of your information where there’s no compelling reason for us to keep using it. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.
The right to restrict processing
You have rights to ‘block’ or suppress further use of your information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but may not use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their information to be ‘blocked’ to make sure the restriction is respected in future.
The right to data portability
You have rights to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services. E.g., if you decide to switch to a new provider, this enables you to move, copy or transfer your information easily between our IT systems and theirs safely and securely, without affecting its usability.
The right to object
You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing (which we do only with your consent).
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
We use technology to build profiles about you, and for you, this means we may make certain assumptions about products you may be interested in and use this to send you more tailored marketing communications.
We will usually act on requests and provide information free of charge, but may charge a reasonable fee to cover our administrative costs of providing information for:
- baseless or excessive/repeated requests
- further copies of the same information.
Alternatively, we may be entitled to refuse to act on the request.
Please consider your request responsibly before submitting it. We’ll respond as soon as we can. Generally, this will be within one month from the time we receive your request, but if the request would take longer than that to deal with, we will let you know.
Making a complaint
If you are unhappy with how we’ve handled your information or you would like to exercise your rights, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re not satisfied with our response to your complaint or believe our processing of your information does not comply with data protection law, you can make a complaint to the UK data protection authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).